Your booking is confirmed!
Below is your confirmation and other important information about your stay with us. Please check all details and times.
|Bath House Booking Summary|
|Item||Number of people||Cost Per Person||Total Cost|
|Single bath entry with no towel on 24/7/20 2pm- 5pm**3 hours start from booking time||4||$80||$320|
|Payment Method||Fully paid using ……|
- large bath towel per person for general bath house facilities, otherwise towel is $12 per person
- Swimmers (Note that we require proper swimmers to be wore, ie no T-shirt or shorts to be worn over them. Note that board shorts are acceptable swimmers for both male and female.)
- A bath robe during winter as there are a lot of open areas in the outdoor facilities.
We understand that you may need to change your booking. Our 48 hour cancellation policy means you just need to notify us of the change 48 hours prior to your booking for day visit guests, and 5 working days for in-house guests. To cancel, or make changes please press the button below. Cancellations or changes made within 48 hours for day-visit and 5 working days for in-house bookings will only receive a 50% refund. There are no refunds issued, and there will be a 100% cancellation fee for changes made within 24 hours of the booking including “no show” or having less people than your purchased number of attendees on the day of your booking.
(INSERT BUTTON FOR CANCELLATIONS/ CHANGES HERE)
There is a 1.5% service fee for EFTPOS or Credit Card payment with a minimum amount of $50 per transaction, to avoid the 1.5% service fee, please remember to bring some cash.
- There is a tea room inside the Bath House where we serve simple Japanese and our organic herbal teas.
- There are many restaurants nearby too if Japanese food is not what you are after however there is no cooking facilities or picnic areas available and bringing your own food and alcohol into the property is not allowed.
Currently the whole property does not have WIFI facilities
Children at the Japanese Bath House
The Japanese Bath House is a not a child friendly area due to our proximity to bush and farming areas. Minimum age is 15 years old.
If you use Google Maps, please put in Blue Mountains Sparadise – Japanese Bath House and follow the direction to Sir Thomas Mitchell Drive and then look out for a big Japanese Bath House sign with a dragon on your right (this is Sir Thomas Mitchell Drive), our entrance is about 3km down on your left with a big Japanese Bath House Sign with a dragon; once you turn left keep driving to the end of the driveway and you will see the bath house and car park.