YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY AT THE JAPANESE BATH HOUSE
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our biggest priority. We ask for your support in keeping our bath house clean and safe.
- Mask wearing is strongly encouraged
- Always practice good hygiene and wash hands frequently
- Cover coughs/sneezes, dispose of tissues and make use of the available hand sanitiser
- Refrain from attending the Japanese bath House if feeling unwell to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone
- Do not bring your own food or drinks onto the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: The safety of our guests are staff is our biggest priority. Please email us to cancel your booking or change the number of people before the time of your booking. All bookings will receive a reminder email, please ask the organiser of the booking to email us in order to not incur a loss of deposit or cancellation fee.
A: At this time we are currently not taking any walk ins due to density limitations. You can make pre-bookings following the corresponding tabs on our website. Please keep in mind we often book out at least 2 weeks in advance.
A: The health and safety of our guests and staff are our biggest priority. We continue to exercise caution with regards to our re-opening strategy to ensure it is in line with the most up-to-date government advice. We have been advanced in preparations to ensure guests and team members are in the safest possible environment. These measures include staff training, continued focus on cleaning protocols, density limitations in the bath house and public spaces. Guests are strongly suggested to bring/ wear masks for check-in.
A: Please contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how they can help.